Friday, March 18, 2011

SUMMER! 2011.

SUMMER! yeah! It really rocks! I love summer because i get to bond with my family. We go swimming, vacation, go somewhere else, etc. I also get to bond with my Best friends, my parent allow me to bond with them because it's a summer vacation and it's time for me to rest from my school days and studies. So when it's summer time, i also get to swim with my friends, go to the mall,  watch movies with them, the most fun part is, i can go to sleep overs! isn't that FUN? i meant REALLY FUN? well, we can't really control the time. so it can't be summer everyday. It only comes once a year. So for me, enjoy your summer. because it's fun. especially when your with your friends, family and love once. That's it for now. Goodbye guys!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment