Wednesday, March 2, 2011

~My Favorite Sport~

All of us have our own interest’s or hobbies in life that we can share with other people. And each person have there different thing they want to do. Hmm, well for me,I have lots of sport that I want to play. Seriously. But the sports I usually play is Volleyball. For me volleyball is an interesting and fun to play sport. It can help you enhance your balance, agility, strength etc. You can play volleyball with your friends, family, and other people. That’s the fun part. having fun doing what you wanted with your love once. I also play badminton, which I learned from my special friend. She thought me different kinds of moves and other things she knew. I also swim. I started swimming since I was in grade 3. because that’s the only time I learned the sport swimming. I REALLY LOVE SWIMMING! especially when your swimming with your “barkada” or friends. You can enjoy your hobby while having fun with them. I also play bowling, But I only play when I’m with my family because I’m not that good in bowling. They are the one who helps me when I’m playing. One sport that I really want to learn is soccer. I want to play soccer but I never got the chance to learn because I’m too busy with my studies. well, that’s all I know with sports. BYE.:-*

No comments:

Post a Comment