Friday, March 18, 2011

FRIENDS.:')

FRIENDS. I love my friends, :) there always here beside me when there comes a time i really need them. When I am hurt, inlove, angry, bored, happy, even hungry. You can trust them too. that's what friends are for. You can tell or share your secrets, about your life, about your likes and dislikes. Because for me, friends accept who you are. It's not about what you are and what people think of you. It's all about who you are, inside and outside. You will know if the people you hang out with is a true friend when.. you don't feel left behind with them, when they don't tell or expose your secret, and when your happy when your with them. That's what you call friendship. When your HAPPY and LOVING your friends. 

Most people say that, 

"A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out." 

And that's true, true friend is really always there for you.♥

No comments:

Post a Comment