Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Bloomfield Academy

Bloomfield Academy was my school since I was in Grade 5. Well, it’s so fun to study here in Bloomfield because there are lot’s of activities here. The teacher’s are great and intelligent, the students are friendly, kind, welcoming, and very fun to be with. I thank this school because with out Bloomfield, I will not be where and who I am right now, I don’t have the knowledge and the strength to share with other people, and I will not meet this people who share there happy moment, love and friendship with me. First, I think that I don’t like this school, but now I really don’t regret that my mom and dad enrolled me here. My family, even other people say that knowledge is our treasure in life, so don’t waste your time fooling around or doing what ever they say don’t do. STUDY. Because that’s the best gift anyone can have. KNOWLEDGE. Now, that I’m in High school, sometimes I look back where I began and start reminiscing. And one day, I realized that, this is where I belong and this where I’m happy and I will finish and graduate my studies here in Bloomfield. well, that’s all for now. BYE=)

No comments:

Post a Comment